Dylusions Ranger Ink Sprays background & Picture Pals
I tried a new technique for my background: dylusions spray inks! It was lots of fun, and there's lots and lots of shimmer! I used watercolour cardstock for this, added some ink and then sprayed it with water until the colours moved and blended... a new favourite of mine for sure!
For the frames, I used a die from Time for Tea that I thought went really well with these cuties, making them look as if they were in some postage stamps.
I added some Pawsome embellishments to finish it off and that completes my card!
I hope you like it - there will be a reel coming tomorrow on my IG account (@cardsmadebynatalia) so make sure to watch out for that!