Magical Christmas Llama
Hello crafty friends! Welcome back to the blog. Today, I have a cute and fun holiday card using new and old products. I always love to stretch my stamps so, this is no exception. Let's get right to the fun!
- Cut a kraft cardstock panel to 4 by 5 1/4 inches and secure the panel to the back side of the "Christmas Words" stencil
- Smoosh or blend embossing ink through the stencil. Apply pearl embossing powder and heat set.
- Using tape, mask diagonal stripes and ink blend Distress Oxide inks in varying widths. Wipe off extra ink so the embossing stays clean.
- Apply panel to another kraft piece for a matte.
- Stamp Coffee Llama with black ink onto white cardstock and color with Copic markers.
- Stamp scarf onto pattern paper and fussy cut right on the edge. Add Copic marker in a similar color for dimension. Apply to Llama.
- Fussy cut Llama.
- Die cut snowflakes from white cardstock.
- Stamp sentiment from "Inside Holiday Greetings" with black ink and trim or die cut to size.
- Apply snowflakes to panel with liquid glue, Llama with low profile foam tape, and sentiment with foam tape to embossed panel.
- For added shine, add Candy Christmas Sequins.
- Adhere finished panel to a pink side folding A2 card base.
- Coffee Llama
- Inside Holiday Greetings
- Christmas Words Stencil
- Kraft, Pink and White Cardstock
- Pearl Embossing Powder
- Embossing Ink
- Black Ink
- Copic Markers: W0, W1, W3, W5, R00, R000, RV13, and RV10
- Snowflake dies
- Pattern Paper
- Distress Oxide Ink in Picked Raspberry and Cracked Pistachio
- White Pigment Ink
- Liquid Glue
- Candy Christmas Sequins
How adorable is this card?! I love using non traditional colors for the stripes...It reminds me of a peppermint candy! I think stripes in any color would look adorable paired up with this Llama and festive scarf!
Have a wonderful day friends and stay crafty!