A Joyful Surprise
Hello crafty friends! I am sad to say that today is my last post with the Pawsome Stamps Design Team. I have had so much fun being on this team. I am thankful that I was chosen to be part of this journey. I wish all the best to Pawsome Stamps and I can't wait to see what the future holds for them!
For my last post, I decided to use a few of my favorite techniques: ink blending, emboss resist, and an eclipse.
1. Heat emboss an A2 panel of white cardstock with pearl embossing powder.
2. Ink blend starting with the darkest at the bottom to the lightest at the top (ombre).
3. Trim panel to 3 3/4 by 5 inches.
4. Splatter with gold paint.
5. Use letter dies to cut "joy" from the inked panel.
6. Using a scallop rectangle die, cut a white panel. Adhere the ombre cardstock to the scallop piece.
7. Cut additional letters from a coordinating cardstock. Adhere all letters together and inset.
8. Add a gold bow and gold stars
9. Adhere finished panel to a top folding card base.
I absolutely love the look of the eclipse. I think it really provides a surprise to the recipient. It definitely isn't like a card from the store.
Have a great holiday everyone and a happy New Year! Thank you for all of the support.
Post a Comment