Happy (Pastel) Holidays
Hi everyone! I hope your holiday season is going well and not too stressful. Today, I have an adorable card using a few small stamps, a stencil and a fun technique.
I really wanted this adorable moose to look like he was pulling the paper up to reveal the fun colored sentiment stencil...almost like it was tearing off some wrapping paper.
1. Start with a 4 1/4 by 5 1/2 inch panel of white cardstock.
2. Tear a piece of masking paper/tape and apply to the panel.
3. Ink blend color onto the panel then adhere the "Christmas Words" stencil and ink blend a darker version of the same color through the stencil.
4. Lightly brush on Perfect Pearls to the inked area for some beautiful shine!
6. Color the moose with Copic markers and add white gel pen effects.
7. Stamp the sentiment from "Inside Holiday Greetings" with black ink onto the white area.
8. Trim the panel to 4 by 5 1/4 inches and adhere to a black panel.
9. Add some bling with snowflake sequins from the "Snowflakes" embellishment mix
10. Add the panel to a card base.