You Make Me a Happy Camper
The Happy Camper set is one of my favorite sets of all time. It’s one of those sets that can be used for so many different occasions! This time, I used it for Valentines! Plus, who doesn’t love a sleepy bear?
To make this card:
- Stamp your images in Copic-friendly ink and color them with your Copic markers.
- Die cut your colored images with the coordinating dies.
- Die cut your alphabet letters to spell whatever word you want – I used “LOVE” since I wanted this to be a valentine’s card. I die cut each letter several times and stacked them to give extra dimension to the card.
- Die cut your card panel.
- Use a piece of Post-It tape or other masking to create a line about 1/3rd of the way up your card panel and ink-blend the blue-sky background.
- Stamp your sentiment on the panel. You may want to arrange all your pieces so you know where to place the sentiment before stamping.
- Adhere your panel to your card base.
- Adhere your alphabet die cuts to the panel.
- Place and adhere your colored images (except the bear).
- Add the bear with a piece of foam tape.
- Use a shimmer pen to add a bit of shimmer to the moon and stars!
Have a wonderfully creative day, everyone!